:Insert Inspirational Phrase Here:

The place where thoughts get thought out. Or something like that.

Monday, July 18, 2005

San Diego Comic Con International

So, I'm at work now, but I had the best weekend.

I went to the San Diego Comic Con.

It's not the fact that I went this last weekend that makes it so good; it's just the amount of fun that I had there this year.
The costumes that people were wearing were amazing, well designed and well worn. The con exclusive toys and such were great: I picked up quite a few of those. I didn't get as many sketches done this year as I would have liked, but the ones that I did get were fairly memorable (as were the conversations that I had while getting them).

Coolest of all was going to the masquerade. This year my friends and I actually got to see the masquerade from the sixth row of the hall sitting with Stan Sakai!

It was the best!

I'll get some pictures up as soon as I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home