:Insert Inspirational Phrase Here:

The place where thoughts get thought out. Or something like that.

Friday, July 08, 2005

The Fantastic Four Is...

Well, Fantastic, to tell you what I think.

It really hit the mark, in my opinion. As a long time reader of the FF comics, and as a long time fan, I am very pleased with this movie. The characterizations were great, the relationships firmly established, and the plot was true to the comic series.

Not that I know what I'm talking about.

In other news, I'll be heading to Minnesota (for real this time) on Sunday. I can honestly say that I'm both looking forward and not looking forward to this trip. The idea of visiting the midwest has never really appealed to me, mainly due to lack of interest.

Though I hear there's a really big mall there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home