:Insert Inspirational Phrase Here:

The place where thoughts get thought out. Or something like that.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Wow, Have I been Busy or What?

There's been a lot of going ons in my life lately.

Strangely, I can't really seem to pin any of them down to talk about.

Next week, I've got a trip to Minnesota coming up. I'll be there for about a week or so, doing maintenance on one of the systems there. When I get back, I'll be heading to San Diego to participate in the annual Comic con. After that, I'll be heading back to Heidelberg to do some additional work there.

Fun times, huh?


I've been talking to my sister a lot more lately, and I've found it somewhat frightening that she's about to finish college. She's thinking about going to law school here in Southern California after that.

Creepy, huh?

I don't mean to say that it's wierd that my sister is doing well for herself (I mean, she's my sister, she BETTER be doing well). What I think is strange is that she's just about all grown up.

I guess, in my head, she's still the little 8 year old kid trying to take my stuff.

It's been a hell of a reminder that she's growing up, and being her own person, now.

And that, in turn, reminds me of how much things have changed since we were little.

For the better, I hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home