:Insert Inspirational Phrase Here:

The place where thoughts get thought out. Or something like that.

Friday, June 24, 2005

Friday!

Finally, the end of the week cometh!

Praise be to the lord!

In other news.. I'll be heading back to Germany for some additional Training towards the end of July... and it looks like I'll be going to comic-con after all!

Yay!

I love comic-con.



Yeah, so I'm a comic geek... Could be worse... I could be a politician.
Not that politicians are bad people, mind you. I just think they sit fairly low in the social order.

I just said that they're bad people in an off handed way, didn't I?

Oh well... It's not like I'm wrong, am I?

By the way.. this website isn't about me, but I found it interesting. If you've ever been in a long relationship, you know what I'm talking about.

http://www.thingsmygirlfriendandihavearguedabout.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home