:Insert Inspirational Phrase Here:

The place where thoughts get thought out. Or something like that.

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Another Day

So, I was hanging out with my friends last night, discussing all kinds of silly little things, when we started talking about some of the historical things that have happened in Pasadena, LA, and the surrounding areas.

Kinda creepy, if you ask me.


Yeah, apparently, there was a whole lot of evil going down in the City of Angels.

And me here, without my Power Ring.

It makes you wonder about all the things that might be going on right under your nose.

I'm not talking about the day to day evils... Not the frivoulous lawsuits, nor the muggings, thefts, and outright mean things that happen. I'm talking about human sacrifice, blood rituals, and things that make you wonder: "what the heck is wrong with these people"...

More later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home