:Insert Inspirational Phrase Here:

The place where thoughts get thought out. Or something like that.

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

And Since I Haven't Posted On It Yet...

... Star Wars, Episode III: Revenge of the Sith ROCKED!

I know the acting was fairly bad...

I know the dialog was lousy in some points...

I saw the "NOOOOO!" bit...

But you know what?



I still loved it.


It triggered something in me.. like a "genetic predisposition to Star Wars" as I've seen it said elsewhere (points to whoever can say where!).

It just Felt right to me.

I especially liked the machinations and manipulations of the Emperor. The way he pulled his little strings we're both frightening and inspirational.

Not that I'm an evil overlord, mind you.

The fall of Skywalker to the Dark Side is what sealed the deal for me.

The way the whole movie worked to bring us to the final moment of betrayal and disfigurement felt complete. It redeemed the first two episodes in my mind. It made the trilogy whole. Looking back on it, I know find it wierd to look at any of the three movies without taking into consideration the other two.

Yeah, I loved the film.

It FELT like Star Wars.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home